Farm Insurance

Owning a farm means you have unique coverage needs, so you need an insurance plan designed for the type of operation you run.


Owning a farm is a unique situation that demands a personal touch when it comes to insurance coverage. Farm insurance can protect you and your investment, whether it's a feed lot, hay, row crop, dairy, equine, fruit and nut, or some other type of operation. 

Our policies are customized to fit the risks you face on a day-to-day basis.  We can cover small rural operations, family farms, farm corporations or any other type of agriculture-related entity. No two farms are exactly alike, so Greteman and Associates makes sure to offer you flexible and wide coverage for business and personal risks.

Our farm insurance experts can help customize your policy to cover your investments, no matter the size of your operation, what you are raising, or whether you rent or own your property. We will sit down with you and learn about your farm operations and make sure you have the best coverage possible. We want you to be secure with the knowledge that you are protected and insured properly.

Farm Operations We Help

Farm Insurance, Carroll IA

No matter what type of farming operation you run, we have a policy that will help protect you and your business:

Types of Farm Insurance

We have policies that cover farm property and liability. We can protect your home and personal property, equipment, and barns, stables, silos and other agricultural structures. As for liability, your coverage includes personal injury, bodily injury and property damage liability, medical payments and more. In addition to this coverage, there are policies that include other coverages.

Contact us today and see how we can help protect you with customized farm insurance in Carroll, IA. We know that Iowa is an agriculturally driven area and we want to keep your farm and family safe.