Is FSBO for you?
Let's look at all the details of putting your home or business up for sale. Here at Greteman & Associates, we take these into account while selling your home or business.
- Are you sure you are pricing the property in line with today's market?
- Can you "follow-up" on the prospects without seeming anxious?
- Who will make the best loan on your type of home in your location at this time?
- Can you eliminate the "lookers" and the unqualified?
- How can you avoid the natural sensitivity one feels in dealing face-to-face that sometimes results in antagonism?
- Can you arrange special financing for a "good buyer" when he is a little short?
- How do you show a house... since you have been living there and know all its faults? Are you the person to show it to best advantage?
- When advertising, how big of an ad should you run? Do you state the price, the address and describe it glowingly?
- Must you sit by the phone... keep the house ready at all times because you never know when a "Buyer" will appear?
- What facts do you have to substantiate your claims as to value?
- How much actual sales exposure can you obtain with one house and one sign and one ad and one salesperson (yourself)?
- Will your sale be the result of chance or luck.. or the result of intelligent, planned effort whereby the whole market is reached?
- All commitments should be in writing.. how do you do this?
- Who will handle the abstracting, liaison between attorneys, correcting the abstract, preparing conveyance papers, paying taxes, assessments, and mortgages, preparing statements for future reference income tax-wise, handle earnest money disbursements?
- Most homebuyers prefer to work with a Real Estate Agent. Serious prospects are pre-qualified as to their affordable price range before they are shown through your home.
See how Greteman & Associates can help you sell your home. Contact us today to learn more about real estate and the housing market.